Thursday, August 30, 2007

My life’s meaning

The meaning of my life is to bring happiness to the others. As a man, I will love my wife (although I don’t have one currently), keep my love and be honest to her for the whole life. This is the happiness I will give her. As a father (again I am not that lucky. Yet!), I meant to take care of my children and grow with them, educate them while have fun together. That is the happiness I will let them have. As a friend, I will share the laughter and tears with them, because only the friend can share both happiness and sadness are the true good friend. Lastly, as a child, I will try to live well. Because only when I settle down myself, I am able to put my parents at ease; and only when I am able to raise myself, I got the ability to take care of my parents. Therefore, before all these can happen, I need to get well educated.
Each life is a story; I got my story, and I hope I am a funster in the story. This is the meaning of my life.

3 comments:

Ma Li said...

I think your topic and my topic got something in comment, happiness...

Brad Blackstone said...

Thank you, Mengwei, for this concise but clear statement.

Mingchi said...

After reading your point of view, I can feel that you have a positive attitude toward the life and reality.
That attitude is an essential foundation to build a meaningful life.

Hope you will enjoy every moment with your wife, children, friends and parents.